Health and Care Innovation Expo 2018 is the biggest NHS-led event in the calendar. Reflecting the NHS’s commitment to cross-sector...
The King’s Fund: Sharing health and care records
Horizon Leeds, Kendall Street, Leeds, LS10 1JR
Wednesday 13 Dec 17 - Wednesday 13 Dec 17 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
About this event
Having the ability to share health and care records digitally is essential to offering better, more co-ordinated care for local populations. But delivering the key benefits requires three things: the appropriate technology, the right governance structure and a culture of adoption. This conference explores the different models that have been developed over the past few years and provides you with the opportunity to learn how local areas are overcoming these challenges.
- Will Smart (Chief Information Officer, NHS England)
- Nicola Quinn (Project Manager, Health Informatics Unit, Royal College of Physicians)
- Professor Maureen Baker (Chair, Professional record Standards Body)
- Jan Hoogewerf (Programme Manager, Health Informatics Unit, Royal College of Physicians)
- Martin Severs (Medical Director and Caldicott Guardian, NHS Digital)
What will you learn?
- Learn about the direction of national programmes on interoperability and data sharing across and between local areas.
- Hear from case studies from around England where teams have developed ways to share health and care records locally.
- Discuss the challenges involved in implementing data sharing across and between local areas and learn how others have overcome them.
See more events...
Find out how Connected Health Cities has developed and is using a learning health system to improve health at scale...