The Great North Care Record (GNCR) network launch event is your opportunity to see how information sharing, supported by technology,...
Informatics for Health 2017
Manchester Central, M2 3GX
Monday 24 Apr 17 - Wednesday 26 Apr 17 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Congress will bring together: Europe’s leading conference, Medical Informatics Europe (MIE2017) from the European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI) and The Farr Institute International Conference 2017.
Reasons to attend:
- Latest world-class research in health and biomedical informatics
- Opportunities for cross-sector collaboration and networking
- Informatics solutions for transforming health and social care
- Challenging case studies and new product development
- Novel technologies for digital and wearable health
Tweet: #IforH2017View more
More about event location
Manchester M2 3GX, United KingdomGet directions
See more events...
The re-use of our data in research is a controversial topic but should mental health data be treated more sensitively...